10 Ways to Recognize False Preachers
1. They Commit Adultery (Jeremiah 23:14.) He or She commits adultery continually and are unrepentant if they fall into a backslidden state.
2. They Live a Lie (Jeremiah 23:14).
3. They Become Rich and Powerful But Don't Help The Poor and Fatherless (Jeremiah 2:27-28).
4. They Use Their Power The Wrong Way (Jeremiah 23:10).
5. They Strengthen Evil Doers and Wickedness in the World Because They Don't Preach Against Sin (Jeremiah 23:14).
6. Because of Them God's People Don’t Know Him (Jeremiah 4:22) (Jeremiah 7:7).
7. They Speak Falsehoods that Come From Their Own Minds (Jeremiah 23:16).
8. They Tell The People They Will Have Peace and Will Be Blessed And Nothing Bad Will Happen To Them. (Jeremiah 23:16-18).
9. They Don't Seek God's Counsel….If They Had Sought The Lord He Would Have Told Them To Tell The People To Turn From Sin (Jeremiah 23:22).
10. True Preachers Tell People to Turn From Their Evil Ways and Practices (Jeremiah 25:4-5).